All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®™. They proudly display the “REALTOR®” logo on marketing and sales literature. If your sales agent is not displaying the REALTOR® logo then they are not REALTORS®.
- REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict “code of ethics” and expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. REALTORS® complete real estate code of ethics training every four years as part of their membership in the National Association of REALTORS®. They are committed to doing business to a strict professional code.
- REALTORS® have Fiduciary responsibility. When you work with a REALTOR®, their fiduciary responsibility is to you.
- REALTORS® must stay current with all the updates in regulations, laws, contracts and practices.
- REALTORS® have exclusive access to statistics. They live and breathe real estate, and they can share information about a home that you wouldn’t otherwise know.
- REALTORS® know the local market, have access to the most recent sale data, and can price your house in line with the market
- REALTORS® belong to National and State Association of REALTORS® and must abide to their strict code of ethics used over 100 years. Under the code, a REALTOR® is obligated to put the clients’ interests ahead of his/her own. He or she is also required to make full disclosure about the problems with a property and be truthful in advertising. Consumers who work with a REALTOR® are treated professionally and ethically in all transaction-related matters.
- REALTORS® have a good sense to request for repairs of what’s reasonable and what’s excessive. A REALTOR® will be able to identify trouble that you may not see, and recommend a home inspector who will provide a detailed report on problems with the house.
- REALTORS® can avoid closing problems. When a sale nears closing, various pitfalls can kill the deal in the final hours. A REALTOR® knows to watch for trouble before it’s too late.
- REALTORS® help navigate the complex Contracts and negotiations. Todays contracts can be extremely long — not counting addendums. REALTORS® can help craft an attractive offer that makes sense. During negotiation, your REALTOR® is your advocate and can bring an objective voice to a situation.
- REALTORS® will be familiar with lending options in your area.
A local REALTOR® is your invaluable resource who lives, works
and plays in the area – therefore knows the area!
NOBODY KNOWS YOUR COUNTY PROPERTY BETTER THAN YOUR LOCAL REALTOR®
The decision to buy or sell a home is serious business. So is your choice of a real estate professional to aid with that critical transaction. Your Amador County REALTOR® members know the market better than anyone, and can guide and steer you through the challenges that often accompany a real estate sale or purchase. Your local REALTOR® knows the County market from top to bottom, and understands the details of our delightful Mother Lode Community. From property selection to home and pest inspections, financing to final closing, you can depend on your REALTOR® to provide the insight, experience and local knowledge that will make your next transaction as smooth and trouble free as it can be. Your family deserves nothing less than the best, and that is just what Amador County Association REALTORS® provide to their clients, day in and day out, year-in and year-out. Don’t settle for an out-of-area REALTOR®. Insist on an Amador County Association of REALTOR® member.
Your Friend, Your Neighbor, Your REALTOR® for life.