Amador County Association of Realtors Membership
This is a classification for REALTOR® Agents and Brokers actively engaged in the real estate profession.
Appraisers who hold a valid and current Appraisal Certificate from OREA may elect to hold this type of membership.
Mortgage Brokers and other individuals who hold a current Active REALTOR® license, but are not active in the listing, selling or appraising of real property license may elect this type of membership.
ADVANTAGES - ENTITLES HOLDER TO FULL MEMBER BENEFIT INCLUDING:
1. Voting on local Association issues
2. Eligible to participate and/or chair Association Committees
3. Eligible for benefits offered through State & National Associations, including insurance, legislative
advocacy, legal hotline and more.
4. Eligible to receive a monthly Association Newsletter
5. Automatically receive all State & National real estate publications
6. Listed in all official membership information compiles on behalf of the Association.
7. Access to membership email blasts
8. Eligible to attend/participate in monthly membership meetings.
$150 Annual Local Association Dues, prorated monthly
$200 One-Time Application Fee for Real Estate Brokers
$100 One-Time Application Fee for Real Estate Agents
$100 One-Time Application Fee for Appraisers & Mortgage Brokers (if they elect this type of membership)
$50 reinstatement fee if you return from a past membership
PLUS: State & National Dues in effect at the time
PLUS: Any MLS Fees if opting to join MetroList
ACAR BROKER APPLICATION
Click here to download the ACAR Broker Participant Application.
ACAR AGENT APPLICATION
Click here to download the ACAR Agent Subscriber Application.