This is a classification for REALTOR® Agents and Brokers actively engaged in the real estate profession.
Appraisers who hold a valid and current Appraisal Certificate from OREA may elect to hold this type of membership.
Mortgage Brokers and other individuals who hold a current Active REALTOR® license, but are not active in the listing, selling or appraising of real property license may elect this type of membership.
ADVANTAGES - ENTITLES HOLDER TO FULL MEMBER BENEFIT INCLUDING:
1. Voting on local Association issues
2. Eligible to participate and/or chair Association Committees
3. Eligible for benefits offered through State & National Associations, including insurance, legislative
advocacy, legal hotline and more.
4. Eligible to receive a monthly Association Newsletter
5. Automatically receive all State & National real estate publications
6. Listed in all official membership information compiles on behalf of the Association.
7. Access to membership email blasts
8. Eligible to attend/participate in monthly membership meetings.
$125 Annual Local Association Dues, prorated monthly
$200 One-Time Application Fee for Real Estate Brokers
$100 One-Time Application Fee for Real Estate Agents
$100 One-Time Application Fee for Appraisers & Mortgage Brokers (if they elect this type of membership)
$50 reinstatement fee if you return from a past membership
PLUS: State & National Dues in effect at the time
PLUS: Any MLS FEES if opted to join MLS portion